Boron Triflouride Etherate Complex
Description & Physical Properties
|Appearance||Color Less Fuming Liquid|
|Boiling Point||126.9 °C|
|BF3 Content||47.00 % Min|
|Moisture Content||0.30 % Max|
|Sulphur Di Oxide (SO2)||0.10 % Max|
|Sulphur Tri Oxide (SO3)||0.05 % Max|
- BF3 etherate is used as a Lewis Acid catalyst to manufacture chemical intermediates, pharmaceuticals, agricultural products, fragrances, and related products.
- Some of the more common chemical reactions using BF3 etherate are listed below. This product is not for food use.
- Polymerization catalyst for:
- Preparing oxymethylene copolymers
- Radical polymerization withstyrene
- Alpha-olefin oligomerization
- Catalyst for the alkylation of allylic alcohols and phenols
- Isomerization catalyst for the preparation of indole derivatives and diterpenes
Generally, BF3 diethyl complex can be used in reactions where:
- BF3 is a catalyst.
- Diethyl ether is not detrimental to the systems involved.
- 30 kgs HDPE can
- 200 kgs composite drum
Classification and Safety Information
- CAS NO : 109-63-7
- UN NO : 2604
- HAZARD CLASS : 8
- PACKING GROUP : I
For TDS and MSDS, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2014 Tanfac Industries Ltd. All rights reserved.
Designed by ImagiNET Ventures