Diluted Hydroflouric Acid
Description & Physical Properties
|Appearance||Clear Colourless Liquid|
|Density at 20 °C||1.23 g/cc (for 70% conc)|
|Parameters||Guaranteed - %|
|Concentration as HF||Varies (from 15% up to 70%)|
|Non volatile acid as H2SO4||1.50 Max|
|HydroFluosilicic acid as H2 SiF6||1.50 Max|
- Chemical Industry: For manufacture of organic & inorganic fluorine compounds
- Mining: For mining of Niobium, Tantalum, rare earth metals and their compounds
- Metal Surface Treatment: For pickling of stainless steel; also for etching and cleaning of non-ferrous metal pieces.
- Drilling: As solvent for drilling through silicate rocks.
- Glass Processing: For matt etching and polishing.
- 230 kgs HDPE drums
- 38 kgs HDPE cans.
Classification and Safety Information
- CAS NO : 7664-39-3
- UN NO : 1790
- HAZCHEM CODE : 4 WE
- HAZARDOUS AND VERY CORROSIVE LIQUID. REFER MSDS FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
For TDS and MSDS, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2014 Tanfac Industries Ltd. All rights reserved.
Designed by ImagiNET Ventures