On the social front, as a value based & caring corporate citizen and as a part of group philosophy TANFAC inherently believes in the Trusteeship of Management. Accordingly TANFAC JANSEVA TRUST was formed and begun community development initiatives and rural development activities with focussed message to the society. A part of Tanfac & group profits are ploughed back into the meaningful welfare-driven initiatives to the people wherein we operate
- Long-term rehabilitation of Tsunami victims – 119 permanent houses constructed at a cost of 0.88 Million USD.
- Imparting training on traditional art (Tanjore Painting) to improve the skills and earning potential of the needy trainees.
- Establishing integrated safe drinking water supply schemes.
- To provide basic infrastructure facilities such as buildings and sanitation facilities for Villages under total rural sanitation program.
- Established integrated safe drinking water scheme covering 1700 beneficiaries in surrounding villages.
- Organising Special medical camps like ENT, Dental, Skin etc. and providing free medicines for villages.
- Conducting seminar on Heath & Hygiene for villagers mainly women folk.
- Providing artificial limbs, callipers and other similar aids for physically challenged people.
- Conducting free Eye checkup and providing spectacles at low cost.
- Providing cataract operation at free of cost.
- Providing Educational aids like free notebooks & writing materials
- Distributing Scholarships and Awards.
- Providing basic infrastructure facilities such as buildings and sanitation facilities for Schools, under total rural sanitation program.
- Organising Special medical camps like ENT, Dental, Skin, etc. and providing free medicines for School children.
Copyright © 2014 Tanfac Industries Ltd. All rights reserved.
Designed by ImagiNET Ventures